All applications on this page implement the OpenPGP standard. The authors of this webpage are not actively participating in the development of each of these third-party apps. No security audits have been done by us and, thus, we cannot provide any security guarantees.
- Bouncy Castle (Java/C#)
- GnuPG Made Easy (GPGME) (C, with Python and Lisp bindings)
- Haskell OpenPGP
- NetPGP (C, with Python, Perl and Lua bindings)
- ObjectivePGP (Objective C)
- OpenKeychain API (Java)
- Debian Package Signing with GnuPG
- Distributed Key Generation and Threshold Cryptography for OpenPGP
- Git Tools - Signing Your Work with GnuPG
- pass: the standard unix password manager
If a project is missing and you would like it included, please open a pull request at github.com/OpenPGP/openpgp.org. Please note that we only include published, working software, which implements the standard. The software is ordered alphabetically within the sections.